We are looking for the ideal Contracts Manager who is passionate about the entire life-cycle of the Contracts process at Colonial! With responsibility for the overall functions and oversight of the Legal Department, you own this crucial process and will ensure that all legal and administrative matters meet company, client and customer expectations. Strong leadership skills, a drive to make positive change, and a willingness to support organizational objectives will help you fit right in with the rest of our stellar team. If this sounds like something in your wheelhouse and matches your career ambitions, then we want to hear from you!
Sales professional to run the national and international sales operations of a 40 year veteran PARCS manufacturer.
Send resume in confidence to:
Parking Today Media
5777 W Century Blvd, Suite 650
Los Angeles, Ca 90066.
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interstate Parking Company (www.interstateparking.com) is the fastest growing parking management company in the upper Midwest with approximately 175 locations throughout its Colorado, Minnesota, North Dakota, Wisconsin and Indiana markets. The company provides full service development, acquisition, leasing and third party management of parking assets within the CBD office, event venue, airport and hospitality sectors by leveraging cutting edge state of the art technologies and a unique marketing approach.
The role of Vice President of Business Development includes the development and deployment of a measurable business strategy, sales and marketing plan to open, grow and manage new markets. This senior management position will be directly responsible for generating new business and client relationships and build a regional team to support continued growth. The position requires business development experience and relationships within the candidate’s target markets. Other related experience could include business development roles or relationships within airport, hospitality, colleges/universities and stadiums/arenas as our company provides parking management services to these industry sectors.
Some of the key responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Direct outreach, including “cold calling” to create sales opportunities that lead to new contracts for our company
- Generate high quality written proposals and presentations for new business leads and in response to RFP’s
- Generate Xcel based financial pro forma’s to underwrite new business opportunities
- Identify business and market trends and opportunities in markets, including recommendation of short and long-term plans, coupled with penetration strategies
- Develop and lead regional management team to support continued growth in target markets
- Assist the executive team and local operations management staff in the retention of existing clients and assisting in the re-bid process.
- Taking timely action to meet or exceed client/customer requirements prior to contract execution and thereafter in a manner to compliment the operational support staff, and accounting to insure client/customer satisfaction through transitions.
The successful candidate will:
- Thrive in entrepreneurial culture within a family-business environment with desire to build and operate your own business.
- Possess positive social networking, relationship building, planning, interpersonal communication, administrative, and market research skills.
- Proficient in professional business writing, and related software programs such as Microsoft Word and Powerpoint, and formatting proposals including graphics and illustrations for a first class presentation
- Be self-motivated, comfortable at cold calling for lead generation, possess refined interpersonal skills, and be capable of developing professional business relationships.
- Possess a network of related business contacts.
- Demonstrate a proven track record in evaluating business opportunities, and securing new business.
- Have experience utilizing/managing a sales CRM system.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum educational requirement
- Excellent verbal and oral communication presentation skills
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations in front of groups of prospects, clients, and peers.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, CRM programs and Prezi or equivalent
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to travel approximately 50% and as needed, including overnight trips.
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com