The City of Keene has an exciting new career opportunity for a dynamic individual with a high level of both customer service and marketing skills to serve in a primary role, developing and implementing programs, operational policies, plans and capital programs related to parking services and downtown transportation.
In addition to managing the parking services department and personnel, a key part of this role is promoting the vitality of the downtown area, economic development, and various transportation options. He/she will be a connection between users and parking services, and will be responsible for directing and performing administrative, supervisory, and managerial tasks associated with parking, in a role that is similar to managing a small business operation.
Minimum requirements are a Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, public administration, urban planning, or a related field with a minimum of three to five years of progressively responsible entrepreneurial or managerial experience, one to three years supervisory experience or, any combination of education, training and experience which provides the knowledge, skills and abilities required for the job.
Experience in product management, fiscal management, personnel management, and public relations is essential. Proficiency using accounting, spreadsheet, word processing, PowerPoint/presentation applications and the ability to develop proficiency in various financial, database and product management software products is also required.
This position offers a competitive salary of $58,110 - $72,416 with starting pay based on education and experience. The City also offers a benefits package which includes health, dental, and life insurances, paid time off, and retirement plans.
If you are excited about this opportunity, please visit our website for full details: www.ci.keene.nh.us/jobs. To apply, complete our online application, and please include a cover letter and resume with your submission. Applications will be accepted until an adequate pool of candidates is received, with first review of applications beginning Monday, August 17, 2020.
The City of Keene is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
San Francisco / CSM / Full-Time
Smarking is looking for a highly motivated and capable Account and Customer Success Manager (ACSM) to help scale the initial success of the company to the next level. Ideal candidate will be passionate about working in an early-stage tech company to solve the last piece of the puzzle in the urban mobility world, and with both excellent business skills and analytical problem-solving skills.
The ACSM will be part of a dynamic team that is developing, providing, and supporting the world’s premier cloud based business intelligence and yield management software solution suites for the conventionally overlooked 100B+ parking industry, reporting to the Head of National Accounts and working cross functionally with sales, engineering, and customer support teams.
As a member of the Customer Success team, the ACSM will own and manage all customer relationships, customer facing activities, and ensure below results for designated customer accounts:
- Measurable and repeated business successes and positive customer ROI
- Expanding product adoption, increasing product usage & retention among customers
- Ultimately - successful contract renewals, expansions, and up-sells
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
- Cultivate measurable, repeated, expanding, and long-term successes for designated customer accounts
- Empathize with customers' business needs and business reality, and creatively discover opportunities and enable business successes for customers with Smarking’s solutions
- Guide the customers and drive the efforts together with customers to plan, execute, measure, report, and ensure product adoption, usage, and retention, value realization, value measurement, and ROI demonstration
- Deep understanding and documentation of customers’ businesses, including pre and post Smarking use cases, case studies and value propositions
- Ownership of life cycle relationship and activities with designated customer accounts
- Owning and managing customer relationships from C-suite to regional and location staff
- External and internal coordination of the product implementation, user education and organizational solution adoption, value realization enablement, and ongoing support, as well as project-based professional services
- Ensure proactive, regular, consistent, timely, and well prepared customer touch points, including: product implementation updates, executive business reviews, user education sessions, professional service projects, via appropriate communication methods, such as emails, phone calls, video calls, and in person meetings and visits
- Be the customer’s advocate and communication link back into Smarking’s product and service development including bug fixes, product enhancements, service improvements etc.
- Achieve contract renewal, expansion, and up-sell goals for designated customer accounts
- Successfully renew customer contracts and keep the revenue churn low
- Strategically plan for contract renewal, expansion, and up-sell, and ensure the effective execution of the plans
- Constantly discover business expansion opportunities within and beyond designated customer accounts, e.g. cross reference opportunities for prospects in the same geo-region of customers, vertical reference among parking operators, commercial real estate owners/municipalities, and parking equipment, technology, and service vendors in business relationships with customers, and peers of the same industrial association etc.
- Work cross functionally with other Smarking team members effectively and efficiently
- Developing and practicing seamless handoffs and collaboration with other members on the Customer Success team, e.g. implementation, support, and professional services
- Being aware of the sales pipeline and the timing of new customer on-boarding, and developing a feedback loop with sales to ensure on-target sales expectations and smooth customer hand-offs
- Developing a feedback loop with Engineering to communicate and prioritize the customers’ bug fixes and service enhancements to ensure they are reflected in the product development
- Professional interaction with customers, industry partners, and any other external entities
- Help scale the account management and customer success practice and operations
- A minimum of 3+ years-experience working with customer accounts in the enterprise world, including management consulting
- A proven track record of:
- Goal attainment and overachievement
- Delivering exceptional customer success and satisfaction
- Successfully leading projects and managing expectations
- Technical education background is a plus
- Passion in urban mobility, commercial real estate tech, parking, and relevant domains
- Hungry for impact, career growth, and learning opportunities
- Energetic about serving customers
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Resourceful, curious, and self-motivated problem solver with an innate sense of urgency
- Steady, easy-going style with customers
- Able to present and communicate concepts clearly and concisely
- Understand business concepts and how tech solutions resolve customer pain or create return of investment opportunities
- Straightforward and honest with a strong team orientation
- Competitive salary, MBO bonus and stock options depending upon experience level
- 100% medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 401K – 3% paycheck hard match by company
- Free monthly parking nearby office or commuter benefits for public transit
- Monthly gym subsidies
- Unlimited paid time off
Among other benefits.....
Email your resume to email@example.com for an interview!
Smarking is a group of hyper-driven MIT PhDs, data scientists, engineers, transportation experts, and battle-tested business professionals working to solve the notorious parking problem via a unique enterprise approach. Smarking aims to enable highly efficient urban mobility by digitizing parking spaces and distributing parking inventory dynamically, in order to get the world ready for the connected, shared, and autonomous future.
Backed by top VCs like Y Combinator and Khosla Ventures, Smarking has brought its solution to over 2,000 parking locations across North America. For the first time, cities, parking asset owners, and parking operators can make data-driven decisions easily. Smarking also launched the industry’s first fully automatic dynamic pricing engine, producing 40%-400% revenue uplifts for online sales at at parking locations Chicago, NYC, Boston, and many other cities.
Smarking’s potential is stunning, culture is amazing, and benefits are insane!