Park Assist® is a business intelligence technology company that utilizes cameras to enhance the efficiency and profitability of parking facilities through guidance, license plate recognition, surveillance, and its premium parking features. Our patented camera systems improve the parker experience in 27 countries and growing worldwide. Park Assist is headquartered in New York with offices in San Francisco, Cheshire, Fort Lauderdale, Nashville, Sydney, Amsterdam, London, Dubai, Santiago and Panama City. Park Assist is part of the TKH Group (Euronext: TWEKA), a $1.6 billion publicly traded company headquartered in the Netherlands.
Park Assist® is hiring a General Manager of its North American business unit to grow and manage its burgeoning business across the continent. Assuming full P&L responsibility with significant autonomy, the successful candidate will be tasked with leveraging our operational infrastructure, market momentum and existing team of 35 in leading and growing the business to the successful accomplishment of the strategic objectives in North America. The role will have full accountability in leading our team and nationwide sub-contractors to excellence in the delivery of our projects in North America.
The ideal candidate will be a results driven and commercial leader, and must have a proven ability to lead a team to success. Experience in construction management is vital.
- Lead and grow the North American division in the successful accomplishment of its strategic objectives
- Manage and grow the sales activity of Park Assist products within North America
- Profitably oversee the execution and obligations of Park Assist projects in North America
- Develop and maintain client service programs to the North American client base in driving customer retention and advocacy
- Liaise and work with the corporate unit in the implementation of global business policy
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have a proven ability to manage a division to P&L objectives
- Have excellent strategic planning, communication and reporting skills.
- Be dedicated to satisfying customer needs and requirements
- Have an ability to lead and build a growing team in a fast-paced environment
- Possess and demonstrate an extremely high level of professionalism in all interactions, written and verbal
Basic Qualifications Required:
- Qualified to a degree level or higher
- 5 – 7 in business operations management. Previous experience within the technology sector will be advantageous.
- Proficiency in: Salesforce or similar CRM, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project,
Location Cheshire, Connecticut
Travel Up to 50% within North America, 5% Internationally
Job Type: Full-time
- Operations Management: 5 years
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
For more details or to submit a resume, please contact Jackie Teixeira at email@example.com
Offering big-city amenities along with small-town hospitality, Iowa City has it all. Nestled in the heart of the Midwest in east central Iowa, it has long served as a hub for culture, education, variety, and fun. The City enjoys an extensive parks and recreation system that includes nearly 1,000 acres of prairie, wetlands and forested areas with almost every Iowa City resident living within ½ mile of public open space areas. Iowa City also features a vibrant, walkable downtown, and in 2008 was designated as a UNESCO City of Literature, and remains the only City in the United States to hold this honor. Numerous professional publications consistently rank Iowa City as a highly favorable place to do business, a vibrant center for arts and culture, and a great place to retire where seniors can age successfully.
Iowa City is the home of the University of Iowa with Hawkeye athletics being a regional draw for college sports enthusiasts. Our community also offers excellent healthcare facilities, including the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Mercy Hospital, and the Iowa VA Medical Center. Additionally, the City is the location of numerous private employers such as American College Testing, Pearson, Procter & Gamble, Oral B, and many other smaller business and manufacturing firms.
The City’s fiscal year 2018 operating and capital budget totals $190.6 million. The primary revenue sources are property taxes, hotel/motel taxes, user fees, permits and licenses, and franchise fees. Iowa City has received a Moody’s Aaa credit rating for more than 40 years and has been recognized for its efforts in budget preparation and comprehensive annual financial reporting.
Our diverse and welcoming community, located along the banks of the Iowa River and south of the Coralville Reservoir, is home to more than 74,000 people, and is easily accessible via Interstate 80 and the Avenue of the Saints. Iowa City is situated in Johnson County, with a population of 142,000, and serves as county seat. Approximately 26 miles north is Cedar Rapids, serving a metropolitan area of 175,000. Several small rural towns are located throughout Johnson County. Iowa City also neighbors two bustling suburban communities, Coralville and North Liberty.
Iowa City is governed by a mayor and six council members elected to four-year overlapping terms, with four at-large members and three from districts. The City Council appoints the City Manager, City Clerk, and City Attorney for indefinite terms. All other staff appointments throughout eight City Departments, including the Transportation Services Director, are the responsibility of the City Manager.
Transportation Services Position
The Transportation Services Director manages the operational, financial, personnel and related administrative activities of the Department of Transportation Services, including Transit, Parking and maintenance of the Central Business District. The Department of Transportation Services provides the public with a system of clean, safe and convenient transportation options, including a fixed bus and contracted ADA paratransit system with 1.7 million annual riders and nearly 3,800 garage and metered parking spaces. The Director of Transportation Services will represent the Department before the City Council, the general public and the media, as they provide guidance and development opportunities for approximately 80 employees under their direction.
The City of Iowa City has recently undergone a variety of improvements to its transportation systems and facilities. A few of the latest changes include several new buses, implementation of real-time passenger AVL in partnership between Iowa City, the University of Iowa, and City of Coralville (www.bongo.org), rollout of a mobile parking app (PassportParking) for metered stalls in coordination with the University of Iowa, and the opening of a brand new 600-space parking facility (pictured above). Bike sharing is on the horizon, along with electric vehicle charging stations and an upcoming route study. Development continues to flourish throughout Iowa City and transportation services will be vital to maintaining the community’s vibrancy.
Iowa City has fixed route operations providing direct services for Iowa City and the City of University Heights. The City’s transit services coordinate daily with multiple transportation systems in the region.
- 27 heavy duty vehicles provide 1.7 million rides annually
- 20 routes at peak service, operating Monday – Saturday
- 708,473 Annual Revenue miles
- 54,403 Annual Revenue hours
- Base Fare – $1.00
14 light duty ADA Paratransit vehicles are owned by Iowa City and services are currently contracted with Johnson County SEATS.
- 313,772 Annual Revenue miles
- 33,042 Annual Revenue hours
- 98,094 Annual Rides
Iowa City’s Parking and Central Business District management encompasses 6 parking decks (3,686 spaces) and 1,174 on-street metered stalls.
- Parking decks offer First Hour Free parking
- 2,400 Permits issued for decks and lots
- 735 Motorcycle/moped/scooter permits
- 57,560 Citations issued
- $0 citations – 19,339
- Parking Services provides general maintenance of pedestrian mall and surrounding area
- Plans, directs, coordinates and oversees the daily activities of the divisions within the Transportation Services Department, including fixed bus routes, garage and metered parking facilities, coordinates with paratransit service, and manages maintenance of downtown business district infrastructure.
- Oversees development and performance of department supervisory staff, plans long range department goals in conjunction with City Council strategic plan, and recommends capital improvement projects, equipment procurement, and operational policies to ensure fulfillment of City objectives.
- Responds to and resolves inquiries, requests, and complaints from the public and outside agencies or groups regarding City transportation, parking and downtown maintenance issues.
- Develops, administers and monitors the Department’s budget and approves expenditures, monitors collection and handling of parking ramp, parking meter, parking permit and bus fare revenues, and administers and monitors service contracts, including paratransit services.
- Serves as the City’s representative with various regional, state and federal regulatory agencies, including the Iowa Department of Transportation and Federal Transit Administration and administers state and federal grant requirements, maximizing funding attained through such grant programs and participating in Federal Transit Administration regulatory review processes.
- The position will be require collaboration with Coralville Transit, University of Iowa CAMBUS and paratransit service provider management to maintain a coordinated and cooperative urban area transit service, also working with University management to coordinate parking and enforcement planning.
- Develops and administers operations for maintenance of the Central Business District, and works with the Iowa City Downtown District on cooperative efforts in the Central Business District.
BA in business administration or related field from a DOE recognized accredited school required. Seven years supervisory experience in related field required. Valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record required. Valid Iowa Class B commercial driver’s license with air brake and passenger endorsement required within 90 days of hire. Pre-employment drug screen required. Must reside within Iowa City city limits and pass a background check. Master’s degree in business or a related field from a DOE recognized accredited school preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary schedule. Starting salary to be negotiated. Range of $91,644.80-145,246.40.
- Medical insurance. Employees contribute $55 per month for single coverage and $95 per month for family coverage.
- Dental insurance. The City provides dental insurance for employees through Delta Dental. Employees have the option of purchasing family dental coverage.
- Section 125 Plan. The City offers premium conversion and medical spending account, and dependent care spending accounts through a pre-tax Section 125 plan.
- Life Insurance. The City provides life insurance coverage in an amount equal to annual salary.
- Supplemental Life Insurance. Employees may purchase supplemental life insurance for themselves and their dependents.
- Sick Leave. City employees accrue sick leave at the rate of one day per month, up to a total of 1440 hours.
- Vacation. City employees accrue vacation at a rate of one day per month for the first five years of employment. Accrual rates increase every five years.
- Holidays. City employees receive 11 holidays and one personal day each year.
- Longevity Pay. Longevity pay of $325 annually is paid following five years of service. Longevity pay increases in five-year increments.
- Deferred Compensation. Employees may voluntarily join a deferred compensation program which includes a post-tax Roth IRA option administered by the City.
- Pension Plan. Iowa Public Employees’ Retirement System.
Application and Selection Process
City of Iowa City online application and resume must be submitted by Monday, July 31, 2017. The online application can be accessed at www.icgov.org/jobs .
- Questions regarding this recruitment process may be directed to:
City of Iowa City
410 E. Washington Street
Iowa City, IA 52240
319-356-5020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected candidates may be required to prepare additional documentation in the form of a questionnaire to further assist in candidate screening. Selected candidates will be interviewed in Iowa City at City expense.
The City of Iowa City is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is subject to the Iowa Smokefree Air Act.
MVP Realty Advisors is looking for a dynamic, articulate, high energy, sales oriented Asset Manager to join our team. We are the advisors to MVP REIT, Inc. and MVP REIT II, Inc. and they are fast becoming one of the largest owners of parking facilities throughout the US. MVP REIT & MVP REIT II are publicly registered, non-traded real estate investment trusts that invest in a portfolio of parking facilities located throughout the United States, secured by long term leases with national and regional operators.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, have worked in the parking business managing multiple operations, and have a successful record of generating new sales opportunities, you can be our next Most Valuable Parking team member. This individual will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of assets through oversight of our operators, in addition to identifying new assets to acquire in their territory.
This full time position will be located in Las Vegas, NV. This role offers a competitive salary based on experience, plus bonuses. As a full time employee you will be offered medical, dental, and vision benefits along with the ability to participate in the company’s 401K plan.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. An equal opportunity employer.
City of Sacramento Department of Human Resources
Job Bulletin CITY OF SACRAMENTO Department of Human Resources
915 I Street, Historic City Hall Sacramento, CA 95814-2604
INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF: Parking Enforcement Supervisor
An Equal Opportunity Employer
SALARY $20.28 - $28.65 Hourly $1,622.18 - $2,292.10 Biweekly
ISSUE DATE: 06/07/17
FINAL FILING DATE: 06/21/17
THE POSITION DEFINITION To supervise, schedule, and dispatch regulatory personnel in the enforcement and control of municipal on-street parking. SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND EXERCISED General supervision is provided by the Assistant Parking Manager assigned to on-street parking enforcement and control. Responsibilities include direct supervision of Parking Enforcement Officers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES EXAMPLES OF DUTIES Depending upon assignment, duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supervise, schedule, and dispatch field personnel involved in parking code enforcement and parking control activities.
- Monitor a two-way radio; dispatch and log all calls.
- Maintain records pertaining to description of parking enforcement routes, Parking Code violations, time zone locations, and related matters.
- Receive, investigate, and respond to a variety of public inquiries and complaints regarding parking regulations and enforcement activities.
- Issue emergency parking permits and delivery permits as required.
- Maintain and issue parking enforcement supplies such as citation books and keys to assigned equipment.
- Review, on a daily basis, parking citations issued for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare information to be sent to Municipal Court regarding Parking Code violations.
- Maintain statistics on a variety of on-street parking related subjects.
- Instruct, train, supervise, and evaluate subordinate personnel.
- Coordinate parking enforcement activities with other City departments, divisions, and offices.
- Perform field survey work for preferential parking program; compile statistics and coordinate enforcement of program; issue preferential parking permits.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS Experience: https://agency.governmentjbos.com/saccity/job_bulletin.cfm?JoblD=1751606
Two years of increasingly responsible experience in on-street parking involving public contact and some lead supervision over parking enforcement personnel. License or Certificate: Possession of or ability to obtain an appropriate, valid California Class C Driver License.
THE SELECTION PROCEDURE Please note, the City of Sacramento's preferred method of communication with applicants is via e-mail. As such, please ensure you verify the e-mail address on your application, and check your e-mail frequently, including your spam and junk folders.
- Application: (Pass/Fail) - All applicants must complete and submit online a City of Sacramento employment application by the final filing deadline;
- Employment applications must be submitted online; paper applications will not be accepted.
- Employment applications will be considered incomplete and will be disqualified:
- If applicants do not list current and/or past job-related experience in the "Work Experience" section. Note: Qualifying experience is based on 40 paid hours per week (pro-rated if less than 40 hours/week).
- If "see resume" is noted in the "Work Experience" section; a resume will not substitute for the information required in the "Work Experience" section.
- Oral Interview Test: (Weighted 100%) - Qualified candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be notified by email and/or mail, based on their notification preference, of the test date, time, and location prior to the test. This exam is tentatively scheduled for July, 2017. The oral exam will be job related and may include, but not be limited to, the following areas: Knowledge of:
- Pertinent laws, ordinances, and regulations relating to parking enforcement and control.
- City street systems and locations of on-street parking routes.
- Principles and practices of effective supervision.
- Supervise, train, and evaluate subordinate personnel.
- Understand and carry out enforcement duties relating to the Parking Code and other appropriate laws and regulations.
- Respond to public inquiries and complaints in an effective, tactful manner.
- Issue appropriate permits for emergency, delivery, or preferential parking.
- Make effective decisions concerning the dispatching and assigning of parking enforcement field personnel.
- Establish and maintain accurate statistics and parking enforcement records.
- Maintain effective working relationships with the public and other City employees.
- Obtain special police officer status during the time covered by the probationary period, and maintain such status throughout employment in the classification.
- Conviction Questionnaire: Human Resources will notify candidates who passed the exam by email to complete and submit the "Conviction Questionnaire." The notification will provide each candidate with instructions on how to sign into his/her Neogov account run through GovernmentJobs and retrieve the "Conviction Questionnaire." Promptly follow the instructions and respond to the questionnaire within three (3) business days from the date of the e-mail notification. Failure to complete this step by the deadline will result in your application being placed in "inactive" status on the eligible list.
QUESTIONS: For questions concerning this job announcement and the application process: https://agency.governmentjbos.com/saccity/job_bulletin.cfm?JoblD=1751606
- Please visit https://www.governmentjobs.com/Home/ApplicationGuide for a comprehensive, step-by-step guide to the application process.
- Visit the City of Sacramento Human Resources Department website at http://www.cityofsacramento.org/HR/Career-Opportunities;
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Call the Human Resources Department at (916) 808-5726; or
- Visit the Human Resources Department at Historic City Hall, 915 I Street, Plaza Level, Sacramento, CA 95814.
APPLICATIONS MAY BE OBTAINED AND FILED ONLINE AT : http://portal.cityofsacramento.org/HR OR 915 I Street, Historic City Hall Sacramento, CA 95814-2604
EXAM #015025-17 PARKING ENFORCEMENT SUPERVISOR ML
Parking Enforcement Supervisor Supplemental Questionnaire
* 1. APPLICATION: I understand that the experience I list in the “Work Experience” section of the employment application will be used to determine if I meet the minimum qualifications as stated on the job announcement. A resume, responses to the supplemental questions, or employment history listed elsewhere in the application or attachments will not substitute for the information required in the “Work Experience” section of the employment application. Note: Qualifying experience is based on 40 paid hours per week (prorated if less than 40 hours/week).
* 2. Human Resources will notify candidates who pass the examination by email to complete and submit the "Conviction Questionnaire". The notification will provide each candidate with instructions on how to sign into his/her GovernmentJobs account and retrieve the "Conviction Questionnaire". I understand that I must promptly follow the instructions and respond to the questionnaire within three (3) business days from the date of the email notification. Failure to complete this step by the deadline will result in you being placed in inactive status on the eligible list.
* 3. Are you in a familial, cohabitant, or amorous relationship with any current employee of the City of Sacramento? Examples of these relationships include: spouse, domestic partner, parent, child, sibling, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece, first cousin, grandparent, great grandparent, grandchild, or great-grandchild. Relations may be by blood, marriage, adoption, or domestic partnership, including in-law, step- and half-relationships. (If yes, please answer the next question)
0 Yes D No
* 4. Please list name of relative, relationship and department that your relative works in. (If not applicable, please type N/A)
* Required Question
McLaurin Parking is seeking an Operations Manager in Raleigh, NC.
Qualified candidates must have:
- At least 8 years of work experience managing multiple municipal locations.
- Assume overall operational responsibilities for most downtown operations
- Work with new development clients on parking demand studies and operational proforma preparation
- Perform contract negotiation and preparation of operating contracts
- Assist City staff on budget, deck design, and signage requirements as needed.
- Perform review of daily reports before handing them off to managers for reconciliation.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
REPUBLIC PARKING SYSTEM
Reports to: District Manager, Urban Division
Main Function: Oversee day-to-day operations of assigned properties/areas. Provide analysis, consultation, and decision making to the client, District Manager and Corporate Accountant.
- At least 7 years of parking management experience
- Preference will be given to candidates that have experience in a municipal environment with a strong background in daily interaction with a municipal parking/transportation division.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, or comparable field
- Oversee company operations for the assigned contract
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Act as liaison between city operations and corporate office
- Provide adequate training and direction to staff
- Monitor Asst General Manager and Line Staff job performance
- Prepare and adhere to the budgets and P&L responsibilities for the assigned contracts
- Review monthly financial reports
- Prepare monthly financial variance reports
- Prepare monthly aged receivable reports
- Prepare special client reports (Utilization Studies, Rate Studies, Signage/Graphic Plans, Budgets, Capital Expense Projects)
- Enforce all parking policies and procedures from the client
- Schedule periodic Quarterly Training Seminars with Human Resources and the client
- Ensure contract compliance
- Attend weekly meetings with the client to discuss and receive direction from the client on the operation
- Inspect parking facilities to insure guidelines are followed regarding facility maintenance and cleanliness
- Provides recommendations to improve the operation, such as equipment and signage recommendations
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
For more details or to submit a resume, please contact Janay Medina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join our team and lead our newly established University Division! We are looking for a seasoned leader to join our high performing team overseeing the University Division of our operations portfolio. If you thrive on leading others to drive extensive sustainable growth, this may be the opportunity for you.
The General Manager, University Division, has overall responsibility to manage a portfolio comprised of a large number of locations within the university sector. This position delivers company, client and customer expectations by ensuring the locations within the portfolio are operating in accordance to company policy. This position will also oversee all managerial aspects in accordance with Company expectations, including maximization of financial performance, client satisfaction, and staff development. Apply here!
We are looking for a high performing Sales and Marketing Director. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The Sales and Marketing Director develops and implements goals and strategies for the company’s sales and marketing efforts. You will manage the Sales and Marketing team including sales representatives, marketing and support staff.
Southland Printing is a specialty printing company for the parking, transit, event and retail industry in Shreveport, Louisiana. Since 1960, Southland has put creating a quality product at the top of its list. Our core values are trust, integrity, quality, innovation and adaptation.
If you are a seasoned sales and marketing leader who possesses the qualities embodied in our core values, and you're ready to make your next career move, apply here!